Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System Kit, 7” Reversing Monitor with Rear View Camera, 140 ° Wide Angle, 18 IR Night Vision,IP68 Waterproof for Trucks,RVs,Trailers,Bus,Vans,Large Vehicles.
- 【Easy to install】2 Power Supply. If powered by ACC fuse box, please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off when the vehicle is ON. Or if powered by cigarette lighter, it need to manually turn on the monitor when the vehicle starts. (Installation instructions are included.)
- 【Backup camera kit 】it will automatically show the rear images . Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse, especially for the Large Vehicles, just like having an extra eye in the back.
- 【IP68 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera】Based on IP68 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images in night.
- 【7 inch Rearview Monitor and 2 Channel Video Input】7 Inch LCD display monitor can directly attached to flat surface dashboard with provided adhesive foam and pedestal (pedestal can be removed), and the monitor also has capability to monitor two video inputs CH1/CH2. CH2 video input will have priority (reverse camera) for safety, CH1 inputs can add a additional front/side/reverse camera for better safety.
- 【9-36V Backup Camera】Support Voltage Range From DC 9-36V DC Power, perfectly for wide variety of large Vehicles, especially suit for Trucks/RVS/Trailers/Bus//Harvester/Pickup/Motor Home/Van and etc. No worry about the length of the cable, it equipped with 49.2ft Cable to meet your all needs.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some very important guides that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that should be performed via a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one that allows you to give you enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are relatively massive and one camera would possibly not be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.