Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System Kit, 7” Reversing Monitor with Rear View Camera, 140 ° Wide Angle, 18 IR Night Vision,IP68 Waterproof for Trucks,RVs,Trailers,Bus,Vans,Large Vehicles.
- 【Easy to install】2 Power Supply. If powered by ACC fuse box, please connected the Red to ACC, the black connect the Metal (Ground), thus the monitor and backup camera will automatically turn on/off when the vehicle is ON. Or if powered by cigarette lighter, it need to manually turn on the monitor when the vehicle starts. (Installation instructions are included.)
- 【Backup camera kit 】it will automatically show the rear images . Perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse, especially for the Large Vehicles, just like having an extra eye in the back.
- 【IP68 Waterproof HD Reverse Camera】Based on IP68 Waterproof Level and CMOS Sensor will present superior clear images even at rainy days. While the 18 IR LEDs will give low light compensation and ensure the vivid images in night.
- 【7 inch Rearview Monitor and 2 Channel Video Input】7 Inch LCD display monitor can directly attached to flat surface dashboard with provided adhesive foam and pedestal (pedestal can be removed), and the monitor also has capability to monitor two video inputs CH1/CH2. CH2 video input will have priority (reverse camera) for safety, CH1 inputs can add a additional front/side/reverse camera for better safety.
- 【9-36V Backup Camera】Support Voltage Range From DC 9-36V DC Power, perfectly for wide variety of large Vehicles, especially suit for Trucks/RVS/Trailers/Bus//Harvester/Pickup/Motor Home/Van and etc. No worry about the length of the cable, it equipped with 49.2ft Cable to meet your all needs.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-22 at 23:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important points that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be determined via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you can do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one in order to give you sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are slightly huge and one digicam won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.