Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System Kit for RV Van Camper Box Truck, IP69 Waterproof 175º Wide View Angle & 7 inch LCD Adjusting Monitor for Front and Reversing (CW-BUS-70)
- 18 IR LED & IP67 Waterproof: Thanks to the 18 infrared LED lights, the truck rear view backup cam provides a good night vision. IP67 rating waterproof make sure the camera could work even in rain
- HD Digital Vehicle Monitor: high definition digital display screen and CCD cam image sensor bring a clearer picture for safe reversing and parking
- 20 meters Aviation Cable: better anti-inference and signal transferring for long and larger vehicles like motorhome, van RV trailer, campers, 5th wheel
- 2 Brackets: no matter how do you want to put your monitor, hanging or standing in front, there is always one fitting for you best
- 2 Video Inputs: black AV2 connector for reversing, yellow AV1 connector for other video equipment. You can play your own videos. Don't worry, when reversing starts, the monitor will automatically turn to AV2 showing reversing video
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial considerations that will help you select the right backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be determined via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with the intention to provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are moderately massive and one camera would possibly not be capable of give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.