Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System Kit with DVR, 7″ 1080P IPS Reversing Monitor+IP68 Waterproof 175° Wide Angle Rear View Camera, Sharp CCD Chip,Color Night Vision for Truck RV Trailer Vans Bus Vehicle
- 【Recording Backup Camera System】With the driving recorder function, AYIYA Backup Camera System can be used as a dash cam. This truck backup camera system can continuously record 6 hours with a 32G SD card, helping remember everything you want.
- 【Colorful Night Vision & 175° Wide Angle】Thanks to the starlight night vision, this RV backup camera could help display colorful images at night, not just black and white images. This rear view camera comes with built-in latest CCD chips and 6 layer filter glass, offers astounding contrast and color quality.
- 【Dual Cameras Scope & Split Screen Display】You can just mount one camera in the front and one camera in the rear, get almost full 360 degrees, minimize blind spots and help prevent accidents. And you can watch 2 camera images at the same time with the split monitor, make it easy for you to monitor more space around your vehicle.
- 【7'' IPS Super HD Screen】The wired backup camera kit includes a 7 inch IPS Super HD Monitor, offers you much better quality images, better color rendition, better visibility of sunlight and longer life than other LCD Monitor. Clear IPS panel enable you can see the image clearly at any angle.
- 【Better Compatible with Vehicles】The starlight night vision rearview camera is designed smaller in outlook, with great IP68 waterproof, to better compatible with various vehicles such as Truck/RV/Travel Trailer/Camper/Motorhome/Bus/Van/Sprinter/5th wheel, etc.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial considerations to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer shall be decided by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is rather simple and you can do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one which should be performed through a technician to be sure that all of the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one with a view to give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you want to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are relatively huge and one digicam would possibly not be capable to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.