Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System Kit with DVR, 7″ 1080P IPS Reversing Monitor+IP68 Waterproof 175° Wide Angle Rear View Camera, Sharp CCD Chip,Color Night Vision for Truck RV Trailer Vans Bus Vehicle
- 【Recording Backup Camera System】With the driving recorder function, AYIYA Backup Camera System can be used as a dash cam. This truck backup camera system can continuously record 6 hours with a 32G SD card, helping remember everything you want.
- 【Colorful Night Vision & 175° Wide Angle】Thanks to the starlight night vision, this RV backup camera could help display colorful images at night, not just black and white images. This rear view camera comes with built-in latest CCD chips and 6 layer filter glass, offers astounding contrast and color quality.
- 【Dual Cameras Scope & Split Screen Display】You can just mount one camera in the front and one camera in the rear, get almost full 360 degrees, minimize blind spots and help prevent accidents. And you can watch 2 camera images at the same time with the split monitor, make it easy for you to monitor more space around your vehicle.
- 【7'' IPS Super HD Screen】The wired backup camera kit includes a 7 inch IPS Super HD Monitor, offers you much better quality images, better color rendition, better visibility of sunlight and longer life than other LCD Monitor. Clear IPS panel enable you can see the image clearly at any angle.
- 【Better Compatible with Vehicles】The starlight night vision rearview camera is designed smaller in outlook, with great IP68 waterproof, to better compatible with various vehicles such as Truck/RV/Travel Trailer/Camper/Motorhome/Bus/Van/Sprinter/5th wheel, etc.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important points to help you select the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be determined through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is quite simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one which should be performed through a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one with a purpose to come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup camera. A few cars are somewhat massive and one digicam won't be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.