Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System Wireless 7” Car Backup Camera Monitor for Trucks,Cars,SUVs,Pickups,Vans,Campers HD Color Night Vision Waterproof 2 Rear View Camera Guide Lines Reversing Use Easy Installation
- 7 inches (16: 9) TFT LCD Car / Vehicle / Auto Rearview colorless display: Adopted by the latest generation of image sensor chip, excellent color effect. High resolution image, low power consumption. 2 video inputs – video 1 can be used for back and video 2 for TV / DVD / VCD / GPS.
- The ports of DC: Backup camera system is very convenient to take power, it can also be used for surveillance security system at home. Backup camera is easy to install, connection more compact, I precisely ensure transmission signals, it guarantee images reverse safe and clear and stable.
- Two rear cameras with 18 wireless Led integrated: CH2370 camera has the guiding line used for reversing, CH2390 the other has no guide line for mirror viewing. Note: 2 cameras can not be seen both at the same time. It does a lot of work with 120 degree lens angle. Aluminum alloy boxes waterproof to last the life of the product. Automatically improve exposure to light, control brightness and white balance.
- Upgrade Wireless Backup Camera: 7 Inch LCD TFT Car Monitor (With Mounting Bracket) + 2 x 18 LED Waterproof Night Vision Infrared Rear Camera + Set of Accessories, new parking aid with DC port.
- Package Included: 1 x 7 Inch Monitor, 2 x 18 LED IR Rear Camera, 3 x Antenna, 3 x Power Cable, 1 X Remote Control, 1 x Mounting Bracket, 1 X User Manual. 30-day Money-Back Service; 12-month Replacement, Any questions, welcome to contact customer service or Technology Support: [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential considerations that will help you choose the right backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be decided by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is quite easy and you'll do it by yourself not like while installing the hardwired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one in order to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup camera. Some cars are reasonably large and one camera may not have the ability to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.