Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System with 7 inch Definition Display + IP69 Waterproof and Night Vision Reverse Camera for Truck, Trailer, RV, Motorhome etc.
- ⭐【Easy Installation】: Camera is supplied power from monitor directly, comes free with a 60ft aircraft grade signal cable, monitor installation in two different ways with sturdy bracket
- ⭐【Wide Viewing Angle Camera】: Covering 90% area back of the car, with a 30ft night vision distance to ensure you a more safer reversing
- ⭐【Camera High Waterproof Rating】: Protect the camera from water even being impacted by high pressure water gun, use as normal after heavy rain &snow
- ⭐【Two Video Input Ways】: Reversing display priority, side-view camera can be added (SKU:PY059)
- ⭐【Worry-Free After Sales Guarantee】: Long term after-sales service extended to 24 months
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important points to help you choose the best backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be made up via the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you'll do it on your own not like when installing the wired one that needs to be performed by a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, select one that will come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are quite massive and one camera would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.