Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System with 9’’ Large Monitor and DVR for RV semi Box Truck Trailer Rear and Side View Quad HD Camera 4 Split Screens Advanced Record Function IP69 Waterproof Avoid Blind spot erapta A9
- ►Designed Specially for: RV Truck Box truck semi truck Trailer Travel Trailer Bus heavy duty Camper Tractor, the 5th Wheel,Motor homes .Wide voltage power input:12-24V DC Power.Support mirror image and rotate image.
- ►Built-in DVR : Great Recording Function camera,it supports record 4 channels camera at the same time and loop recording.Saving the video automatically just in case,so we can find the video easily if we need
- ►HD Cameras and Large 9’’ monitor: Large 9 inch AHD monitor,full HD 4 cameras and 4 split screen,CCD sensor help this system to get a extreme crystal clear image and notice everything surrounding us,avoid the blind spot.So we can drive with a pleasant mood. Makes our driving 100% safe.Best choice for motor homes travel trailer truck Bus Camper
- ►Additional Useful Function: IP69 waterproof Level camera,so we can use it daringly whatever it’s rainy/snowy/hot.Protection technology for Power failure to protect this system.ARM DSPS High speed processor to get a Great Night Vision.Humanized Built-in Linux operating system help us to operate more conveniently
- ►Backup Camera for RV Truck Tractor Trailer.Reversing Camera/rear view camera/parking camera.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential guides to help you select the best backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer shall be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one to be able to give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. Some cars are moderately huge and one digicam may not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.