Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera System with Video Recording, 9” IPS HD Split Monitor + 2 Upgraded 1080P Night Vision IP68 Waterproof Rear View Camera Kit for Bus, Truck, RV, Trailer, Motorhome, Camper
- 【Recording Backup Camera System】With the driving recorder function, AYIYA Backup Camera System can be used as a dash cam. This truck backup camera system can continuously record 6 hours with a 32G SD card, helping remember everything you want.
- 【Colorful Night Vision & 175° wide angle】Thanks to the starlight night vision, this RV backup camera could help display colorful images at night, not just black and white images. This rear view camera comes with built-in latest CCD chips and 6 layer filter glass, offers astounding contrast and color quality.
- 【Dual Cameras Scope & Split Screen Display】You can just mount one camera in the front and one camera in the rear, get almost full 360 degrees, minimize blind spots and help prevent accidents. And you can watch 2 camera images at the same time with the split monitor, make it easy for you to monitor more space around your vehicle.
- 【9'' IPS Super HD Screen】The wired backup camera kit comes with a 9 inch IPS Super HD Monitor, offers you much better quality images, better color rendition, better visibility of sunlight and longer life than other LCD Monitor. Clear IPS panel enables you can see the image clearly at any angle.
- 【Better Compatible with Vehicles】The starlight night vision rearview camera is designed smaller in outlook, with great IP68 waterproof, to better compatible with various vehicles such as Truck/RV/Travel Trailer/Camper/Motorhome/Bus/Van/Sprinter/5th wheel, etc.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
Last update on 2020-09-24 at 12:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a tool that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential considerations that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be made up via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst installing the hardwired one that should be carried out through a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera should be able to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you need to think about when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are somewhat huge and one camera won't be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.