Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera Wireless, Backup Camera for Trucks, Trailer Backup Camera System DVR Digital Wireless AHD Video Recording (Rear & Front View Camera) 7 inch Monitor for Bus/Motorhome 12V-24V Night Vision
- [Backup Camera Wireless DVR Digital Wireless] 7″ IPS screen monitor with dual cam recording. The backup camera system features AHD signal, ready to pair with extra 2 cameras to become a wireless 4-camera system(for extra cameras please buy here [https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08M5R8H75?ref=myi_title_dp] the car monitor screen comes with dash board stand and supports 4-split, 2-split or single display. Clearly see what is in front and behind of the vehicle to avoid any risks or accidents.
- [Super Long Transmission & Ultra-Stable Signal] New upgraded 2nd generation digital wireless with 100% NO interference. The trailer backup camera wireless signals stay smooth and clear when the speed reaches upto 85 mile, making you more assured and safe to drive. The wireless working range is over 1600ft/500m in open area. The camera comes with a 6-layer full HD lens, and automatic night vision IR light, which renders clear and high quality picture
- [Multi-channel DVR Recording System] The backup camera system kit comes with front & rear view camera and multi-channel simultaneous HD video recording. It will generate separate video files for each camera (.avi format and 1024×600 resolution); With loop recording: automatic deleting previous files when the memory card is full. Max Card Memory Support Upto: 128GB (NOTE: Memory card is NOT included in the package)
- [Wireless AHD Front & Rear Camera] 2 Analog HD backup camera wireless (Size:100x42x60mm). Both the monitor and the backup camera for trucks have built-in digital wireless video signal receiver and transmitter, which replace the long video cables and make all things much easier. The trailer backup camera can perfectly work even if it’s in highly dark environment, so that you can still see a clear picture in night time.
- [Waterproof & Universal Intallation] With IP67 waterproof metal shell, the wireless backup camera for trucks can perfectly work under all weather conditions and durable for long time using. Compatiable with both 12V and 24V vehicles like truck trailer bus vans camper motorhome caravan etc. If our wireless backup camera system has any problems, please feel free to contact us. We can provide full refund within 30 days or unconditional replacement within 1 year.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 14:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 01:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the wired one that should be performed via a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one so we can provide you with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are somewhat massive and one digicam may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.