Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera with 4-Pin Connector Adapter for Rear View Camera Kit V5M and Other Vehicle Rear View System, Universal Connector, High Level Waterproof and Great Night Vision
- Universal Connector: 4-Pin universal connector suitable for most large vehicle rear view systems, best for our model V5M.
- Night Vision and Waterproof Design: This camera is designed with 13 Infrared LEDs, night vision backup camera performs well at night, aluminum alloy material shell and outside hanging design, it has anti-vibration and anti-corrosion anti-weather ability, make it suitable for different environments.
- Wide Visual Range: The backup camera can be adjusted in angle up and down, which can solve your problem of reversing rear-view perfectly and ensure your parking safety.
- Professional After-sales Service: Offer return & exchange within 30 days, quality warranty service within 365 days, and customer service in 24-hours. If you have any questions, please contact us [[email protected]].
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential guides that will help you select the right backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one which should be performed by way of a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one which will provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are quite massive and one digicam won't be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.