Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera with 7″ Touch Button Monitor Built-in DVR Recorder for RV Semi Box Heavy Truck Trailer Motorhome Camper Pickup 1080P FHD Waterproof Rearview + Sideview Vehicle Backing Up Camera System
- 【7 Inch Capacitive Touch Button Screen】Less the possibility of water-in, make this AHD 1080P high resolution monitor more durable, extended the service life. Can bring you with more clearer and colorful image than the similar model on the market. This monitor can split to Full/Dual screen, the most convenient system for vehicle.
- 【1080P Video Image】Backing up IR waterproof camera + 360 degree adjustable sideview camera with high resolution backing up monitor brings up clearer and crystal image, cover 95% filed, without dead spots. Camera can withstand -59°F~176°F extreme temperature and work well even in heavy rain or other bad weather condition. Help you driving/reversing more confident.
- 【Powerful Recording】This capacitive touch button screen built-in DVR recorder, 32G SD Card included, offer the function of loop record and image rotation, can take photo/video when you use, is a powerful backup camera system. With IR light for camera bring you sharp image at night, the best camera for recording.
- 【Easy Usage】AHD monitor provides you the most vivid image no matter driving or reversing. Dual screen mode, each channel can be adjusted separately as well as save settings on exit to suit for your habits. Easy to acheive the monitor's function via remote controller. Parking guidelines ON/OFF.
- 【High Compatibility】Economic alternative to Wi-Fi. Unaffected by Wi-Fi interference or failure. Better reliability than Wi-Fi, supported 9-36V powersource. Can be wired for backup (reverse) or constant power. The best choices of backup camera system for RV, Trailer, Truck, Camper, Van, Motorhome, 5th wheel, Tractor, Pickup, Semi Truck, Box Truck, School Bus, Cargo Van, Boat, etc.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Clear Video Capture】: A complete front and rear dash camera system that backs you up in any road incident. Capture super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional in-car audio) on the front camera and separate 1080p video on the rear camera (which also operates as a reversing camera)
- 【Large Display】: View and set up everything easily on the large 9.66” IPS LCD touchscreen display
- 【24-Hour Parking Monitor】: When Parking Mode is enabled in settings, the dash camera system uses its internal 500mAh rechargeable battery to operate even when you’ve locked up and left. The G-sensor detects any physical motion or vibration when parked and triggers recording automatically
- Camera with SmartZone sensors for easy hitching and towing
- Alerts you to distance and direction of objects
- Large, crystal clear 3.5-inch color monitor with static free image
- Backup Parking vehicle Camera Suitable for Honda CRV Accord CITY FIT Odyssey Acura Civic 2007-2012
- 170 degree visible range works great with the blind spot
- Package includes:1 x CCD Car Camera,1x user manual,1 x 6M video cable,1 X power supply cable
- Premium high definition Super CMOS camera - (Camera Source exclusive), mounted in OEM FACTORY GM bezel.
- 25' PRELOOMED wiring harness - allows for quick tailgate disconnect with a single connection by the spare tire area. All other electrical connections can be made inside the cab for maximum durability and corrosion avoidance!
- OEM inspired parking guidelines - selectable at the harness
- Genuine Oem: Yes, Category 2: Instruments & Gauges, Item Name: Camera, Category 1: Electrical
- Brand: Honda, Fitment Type: Direct Replacement, Part Ref# On Diagram: ONLY PART REFERENCE #1 ON THE DIAGRAM IS, Placement On Vehicle: Rear
- Manufacturer Part Number: 39530T2AA21, Category 3: Parking Aid, Quantity Needed: 1
Last update on 2020-09-29 at 01:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-28 at 22:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important considerations that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will be made up by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is reasonably simple and you can do it on your own not like when putting in the hardwired one that should be carried out through a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, select one in an effort to give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the display as in case you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are relatively huge and one digicam may not be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.