Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Camera,Waterproof Great Night Vision Wide Angle Metal OEM Style Reverse Camera Rear View Camera for Cars Pickup Trucks SUVs RVs Vans (Black)
- Backup camera with two installation direction, hanging mounting installation is great design for Sedan, SUV and sitting mounting installation is for pickup trucks, RVs and VANs.
- Reverse camera housing is metal, small size and OEM style design.
- Rear view camera with very good waterproof, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- Car camera with wide view angle night vision better performance at night, parking line with “ON/OFF” switch. It is great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Bring You Safety car parking Driving: our backup camera is a good assistance when you do car backing.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential guides to help you choose the best backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one with the intention to give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are reasonably large and one digicam may not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.