Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Backup Rear | Front View Camera: No Distorted Affect Starlight Night Vision HD Waterproof CVBS | AHD Hitch Backup Reverse Rear | Front View Camera License Plate for Cars Pickup Trucks SUV RV Van
- Backup camera license plate with a LATEST 6pcs FULL glasses F1.8 large aperture optical system and horizontal 135 degree wide view angle lens, the picture without any distorted effect,you will get a REAL picture when you backing up.Also you can check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple
- Bracket surface mount reverse camera support IP69K waterproof IP rate. It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a FACTORY RADIO
- Rear view camera license plate support both CVBS and AHD video signal output(great for Android stereo). CVBS by default, cut the purple loop to choose AHD signal (AHD,720P,30fps). It with starlight level night vision (0.005Lux,excellent low-light performance), you never worry about parking during night, rainy day or in dark garage
- Hitch reverse camera's housing and brackets are metal and stainless, small size and with 2 in 1 mount option design ( license plate or bracket surface mount ). Also it built in 3 multifunctional switching loops: cut the white loop for front view, cut the green loop to remove the guidelines and cut the purple loop to choose AHD video output
- Beware: According to our experience, some cheap or old Android stereos have the setting of AHD video signal input option, but the truth it does not work, because their hardware inside do not support it. If so, please use the default CVBS video signal output (do not cut the purple wire loop, otherwise you will get a black screen)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process may also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some essential guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will likely be decided by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one which will come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you need to decide upon while purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are relatively huge and one digicam won't have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.