Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 3 year limited warranty / live US support
- Simulated sinewave battery backup system, Line Interactive (corrects voltage without using battery)
- AVR (automatic voltage regulator), 6-outlets (3 battery, 3 surge) NEMA 5-15R, 1100VA, 550 Watts, (120V)
- 【BACKUP CAMERA】Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK models (2007-2018); spare tire mount included; IP-67 water resistant with 170 degree viewing angle and parking guidelines
- 【NO DEALER PROGRAMMING REQUIRED】Easy plug-and-play install; Included module unlocks backup camera usage on your OEM video-enabled radio
- 【EXTRA UNLOCKED FEATURES】Module also adds additional A/V input/output, reverse trigger, and allows GPS entry while in motion (intended for passenger use).
- BACK REAR VIEW: Upgrade your V5 front facing camera to have rear viewing recording capabilities. Rear viewing is ideal for monitoring what goes on behind you while driving.
- ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS- Enjoy 170° degree wide angle lens that captures sweeping footage of the view in the back.
- ENHANCED NIGHT VISION- Superior Night Vision Technology results in clearer footage and images when recording in low light conditions.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Lauren Francesca, Steven Zurita (Actors)
- Steven Zurita (Director) - Wesley Bell (Producer)
- This Certified Refurbished product is factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- 20.1 megapixel plus 35x zoom brings detailed subjects close - 3.0" LCD screen for easy viewing and photo editing
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces blur
Last update on 2020-11-28 at 22:31 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-11-29 at 00:00 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important points to help you select the best backup digicam to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be decided by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the wired one which has to be performed via a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, select one with a view to give you sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are quite massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.