Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BIKON License Plate Rear View Backup Camera with Night Vision 170 Degree Viewing Angle Reverse Parking Back Camera 8 IR LED Universal Car License Plate Frame Mount for Cars Reverse Backup Camera
- ✔ UNIVERSAL HEAVY DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: This Reverse Backup Camera is a perfect fit for all the vehicles that use a standard US License plate. This camera is just like a plate frame mounted on the license plate. The backup camera holds the license plate tight and secure without blocking the information on license plate.
- ✔MARINE GRADE IP67 WATERPROOF: High level waterproof license plate frame backup camera works perfectly fine in any storm or bad rainy day. IP-67 waterproof, shockproof & dust-proof levels of the reverse backup camera ensure high performance. So, never be foggy or wet inside the camera
- ✔170° WIDE VIEWING ANGLE: Wide viewing angle Macro lens provides a perfect vision of the road.CMOS image censor provides highly sensitive sharp colours. Backup Camera lens 45°physically adjustable on camera according to the need. All the blind spots are no more blind to your car.
- ✔HD NIGHT VISION CAMERA CMOS SENSOR: 8 Bright LEDs makes this product one of the best reverse backup camera with excellent performance of 0.2 lux at F1.2. CMOS Sensor gives you a clear image during full light, bright and sharp images in total darkness.
- ✔UPGRADE VERSION REVERSE BACKUP CAMERA: Hi-Definition color pictures, sensitive real-time and continuous, with the help of wired universal car reversing camera, you won’t be disturbed when you reverse your car even in an adverse environment. 30 Days money back guarantee and 1 year free of cost technical support.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial points to help you select the best backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be made up by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is fairly easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which should be performed through a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, select one which will provide you with enough view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the items that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup camera. Some cars are quite massive and one camera won't be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.