Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Smart Security Camera with cloud storage included, 2-way audio, 2-year battery life – 1 camera kit
- Extended battery life – 2 year battery life on two AA lithium batteries with a combination of two-way talk, live view, and motion recording. Double the usage of the XT on a single set of batteries when recording video.
- 2-way audio – Talk to visitors through the Blink app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Customizable motion detection – Use activity zones to choose where motion is detected so you receive the alerts that matter.
- Free cloud storage – Keep hundreds of clips stored up to a year with no monthly fees or service contract required.
- Works with Alexa – View live streams, motion clips, arm and disarm your system, and set up smart reorders for batteries through select Alexa-enabled devices.
- Day and night coverage – Record and view in up to 1080p HD video during the day and with infrared HD night vision after dark.
- Use indoors/outdoors – Blink XT2 stands up to the elements. Place or mount it inside or outside for whole home security.
- Easy setup – No tools, wiring, or professional installation required.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- ►【Easy Installation】Upgraded Newest System Once you connect the display to the supply power in the cigarette lighter, or wire it to the ignition, wiring the camera to the reverse light or other light and you are good to go.
- ►【Multi-function】Rear View Hitch Camera is IP69 waterproof,Guide Lines turn on/off through the buttons of the monitor, swtich Rear or front view. Upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- ►【HD 720P Image】It's a multi-tasker that offers clear graphics at an affordable price. 720P high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.150 degree,wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety.lity even at night.
- 【Night superclear images】There is no blind spot, detect small children and low walls as well, low-light level night vision, the ultra clear picture at night is also available
- 【High performance】Very easy install, the whole system can be powered with a single power from reverse lights for rear view only or fuse box / Cigarette lighter for full time constantly view
- 【Waterproof function】Constructed of aluminum alloy, totally waterproof, can work perfectly regardless of the bad weather like rainy days
- WATERPROOF CAMERA: Pyle backup camera with CMD image sensor 1.3" color is a marine grade flush or hanging mountable housing that will never be fog or wet on a rainy day. It has a total of 580 x 540 pixels with 1.0 Vpp - 75 Ohm video output
- FRONT OR REAR MOUNT: This product is a universal backup camera that you can choose between front or rear mount. The camera installs easily anywhere on your vehicle, including near your license plate or on the rear bumper
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A rearview camera that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors. It is perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited
- Using the 10-inch ultra-clear display, its touching control is more intelligent and smooth. Broad-angle cameras with front 170 degrees and rear 140 degrees simultaneously Show a wide field of vision and help to avoid blind areas, thus reducing accidents.
- ①The loop recording will overwritten the earliest useless videos to ensure that no records are missed. ②G-sensor: if your car is braked urgently or hit severely, important video evidence will be automatically saved and locked, and will not be covered.
- ①Night vision mode provides clear images in low light, ensuring your night driving safety. ②When the vehicle is reversing, the rear camera image will be automatically displayed on the full screen. Reverse auxiliary line will help you reverse easily.
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 22:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 23:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few very important considerations that will help you select the right backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be determined via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which has to be performed by a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one which will come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are rather massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.