Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Smart Security Camera with cloud storage included, 2-way audio, 2-year battery life – Add-on camera for existing Blink customers
- Extended battery life – 2 year battery life on two AA lithium batteries with a combination of two-way talk, live view, and motion recording. Double the usage of the XT on a single set of batteries when recording video.
- 2-way audio – Talk to visitors through the Blink app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Customizable motion detection – Use activity zones to choose where motion is detected so you receive the alerts that matter.
- Free cloud storage – Keep hundreds of clips stored up to a year with no monthly fees or service contract required.
- Works with Alexa – View live streams, motion clips, arm and disarm your system, and set up smart reorders for batteries through select Alexa-enabled devices.
- Day and night coverage – Record and view in up to 1080p HD video during the day and with infrared HD night vision after dark.
- Use indoors/outdoors – Blink XT2 stands up to the elements. Place or mount it inside or outside for whole home security.
- Easy setup – No tools, wiring, or professional installation required.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- ►【Easy Installation】2021 Newly upgraded system simplies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ►【HD 1080P Image】It's a multi-tasker that offers clear graphics at an affordable price. 1080P high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.150 degree,wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Rear View Hitch Camera is IP69 waterproof, Swtich Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- 【Night superclear images】There is no blind spot, detect small children and low walls as well, low-light level night vision, the ultra clear picture at night is also available.
- 【High performance】Very easy install, the whole system can be powered with a single power from reverse lights for view only or fuse box / Cigarette lighter for full time constantly view.
- 【Waterproof function】Constructed of aluminum alloy, totally waterproof, can work perfectly regardless of the bad weather like rainy days.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- WATERPROOF CAMERA: Pyle backup camera with CMD image sensor 1.3" color is a marine grade flush or hanging mountable housing that will never be fog or wet on a rainy day. It has a total of 580 x 540 pixels with 1.0 Vpp - 75 Ohm video output
- FRONT OR REAR MOUNT: This product is a universal backup camera that you can choose between front or rear mount. The camera installs easily anywhere on your vehicle, including near your license plate or on the rear bumper
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A rearview camera that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors. It is perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 08:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is installed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be decided by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is rather simple and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one which should be performed by means of a technician to make sure that the entire inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one so one can give you enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera must be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. Some cars are moderately large and one digicam won't be able to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.