Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process can be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will be decided by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is slightly easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to give you enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some cars are rather huge and one digicam may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.