Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BOPART Tailgate Handle Liftgate Latch Handle with Rear Camera Hole for 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Toyota Tundra Models with Backup Camera, Replaces OE# 69090-0C051, 690900C051, 81214
- Replacement Exterior Tailgate Handle fit 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Toyota Tundra Models With factory Backup Camera ONLY
- Replaces OE#: 69090-0C051, 690900C051, 81214, TO1915119【NOTE】Before purchasing this Tail Gate Door handle, please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar to confirm the compatibility
- For 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 Tundra Tailgate Latch Handle features improved mechanism and rear camera hole,. A perfect match to your vehicle's exterior
- OEM pull and mechanism with textured black finish construction make it a great replacement for the Lockable Tailgate Handle on your toyota tundra vehicles, Easy to install
- Made of superior durable material, Built to strict quality control standards【Lifetime Warranty】Buy with confidence, please feel free to contact us for refund or replacement if any problem
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is installed on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be decided by way of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so we can provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are slightly huge and one camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.