Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Dual Function Camera Design——B3 is designed with switch bouton to offer you normal or mirror view. So you can install B3 as front or rear camera as you like.
- Perfect Minimal Design —— B3 camera is small in size, which take up virtually no space and doesn’t cover any information on your license plate.
- IP68 Waterproof ——B3’s waterproof rating is up to IP68. So you needn’t worry about driving on a rainy day or washing your car with a high-pressure water gun.
- Rear Camera —— With a 170°angle, B3 reduces greatly the blind zone behind your car. And the guideline can help you better judge the distance between the car and the obstacle.
- 2-Step Installation —— Just attach it on your license plate and connect it to reverse light to get power. The whole installation is very simple.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be fixed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential points to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined through the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the wired one that should be performed via a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one as a way to provide you with enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are moderately massive and one digicam won't be capable to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.