Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BOSS Audio Systems BVB9364RC Car DVD Player – Double Din, Bluetooth Audio and Hands-Free Calling, 6.2 Inch Touchscreen LCD, MP3, CD, DVD, USB, SD, AUX in, AM/FM Radio, Rearview Camera Included
- BLUETOOTH: Answer / make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. The external microphone picks up your voice and your car speakers let you hear the person on the other side. Play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- MEDIA PLAYBACK: Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music through your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives. Tune into the AM/FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports
- AUXILIARY INPUT: Compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Just plug in and start playing
- INPUTS: USB/SD, rearview camera (camera sold separately). The steering wheel interface allows you to use the existing functions on your steering wheel. Interface module sold separately. We recommend the Metra ASWC-1. USB charging
- OUTPUTS: Use the front, rear & subwoofer pre-amp outputs to hook up your speakers (front left / front right and rear left / rear right) and subwoofer. The video output allows you to connect an extra screen for more viewing capability
- POWER: You can get 80 watts x 4 Max power from the BVB9358RC to power your speakers. An amplifier is recommended to make sure your speakers are well powered
- EQUALIZER: Customize how you want to hear your music with the balance / fader / bass and treble and control it all with the wireless remote control from either inside or outside of your vehicle
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3-year platinum online dealer warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial points to help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution can be made up by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is fairly simple and you can do it on your own unlike when putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one so we can come up with sufficient view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are slightly massive and one digital camera may not be capable of give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.