Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BOSS Audio Systems BVNV9384RC Car GPS Navigation and DVD Player – Double Din, Bluetooth Audio and Calling, 6.2 Inch LCD Touchscreen Monitor, MP3 CD DVD USB SD, Aux-in, AM FM Radio Receiver
- GPS NAVIGATION: Built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) includes coverage of all 50 states, Puerto Rico and pre-loaded point of interest. The text-to-speech allows for an audible prompt, guiding to your final destination. View maps in 2D as well as 3D
- BLUETOOTH: Answer calls with just one push of a button. Make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. No need to hold your phone ever again. You can also play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- MEDIA PLAYBACK: Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music through your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives. Tune into the AM / FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- AUXILIARY INPUT: This double din head unit is compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Even more ways to chill
- INPUTS: USB / SD, AUX input. Connect the included rearview camera and backup safely. The steering wheel interface allows you to use the existing functions on your steering wheel (interface module sold separately. We recommend the metra ASWC-1)
- OUTPUTS: Use the front, rear & subwoofer pre-amp outputs to hook up your speakers (front left / front right and rear left / rear right) and subwoofer. The video output allows you to connect an extra screen for more viewing capability
- POWER: You can get 80 watts x 4 Max power from the BVNV9384RC to power your speakers. An amplifier is recommended to make sure your speakers are well powered
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3-year platinum online dealer warranty so long as the purchase ss made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is installed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing because it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be made up via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one on the way to come up with enough view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you need to think about when buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are slightly massive and one digital camera may not be able to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.