Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BOSS Audio Systems BVNV9384RC Car GPS Navigation and DVD Player – Double Din, Bluetooth Audio and Calling, 6.2 Inch LCD Touchscreen Monitor, MP3 CD DVD USB SD, Aux-in, AM FM Radio Receiver
- GPS NAVIGATION: Built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) includes coverage of all 50 states, Puerto Rico and pre-loaded point of interest. The text-to-speech allows for an audible prompt, guiding to your final destination. View maps in 2D as well as 3D
- BLUETOOTH: Answer calls with just one push of a button. Make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. No need to hold your phone ever again. You can also play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- MEDIA PLAYBACK: Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music through your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives. Tune into the AM / FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- AUXILIARY INPUT: This double din head unit is compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Even more ways to chill
- INPUTS: USB / SD, AUX input. Connect the included rearview camera and backup safely. The steering wheel interface allows you to use the existing functions on your steering wheel (interface module sold separately. We recommend the metra ASWC-1)
- OUTPUTS: Use the front, rear & subwoofer pre-amp outputs to hook up your speakers (front left / front right and rear left / rear right) and subwoofer. The video output allows you to connect an extra screen for more viewing capability
- POWER: You can get 80 watts x 4 Max power from the BVNV9384RC to power your speakers. An amplifier is recommended to make sure your speakers are well powered
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3-year platinum online dealer warranty so long as the purchase ss made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be determined via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a purpose to give you enough view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are fairly massive and one camera may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.