Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BOSS Audio Systems BVNV9384RC Car GPS Navigation and DVD Player – Double Din, Bluetooth Audio and Calling, 6.2 Inch LCD Touchscreen Monitor, MP3 CD DVD USB SD, Aux-in, AM FM Radio Receiver
- GPS NAVIGATION: Built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) includes coverage of all 50 states, Puerto Rico and pre-loaded point of interest. The text-to-speech allows for an audible prompt, guiding to your final destination. View maps in 2D as well as 3D
- BLUETOOTH: Answer calls with just one push of a button. Make calls and be hands-free with no distractions. No need to hold your phone ever again. You can also play and control your music and apps like Spotify / Pandora wirelessly
- MEDIA PLAYBACK: Watch your choice of videos through the DVD player, play music through your Bluetooth device, pop in a CD or use the USB and SD ports for more audio alternatives. Tune into the AM / FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more
- AUXILIARY INPUT: This double din head unit is compatible with the audio output from smartphones as well as MP3 players. Even more ways to chill
- INPUTS: USB / SD, AUX input. Connect the included rearview camera and backup safely. The steering wheel interface allows you to use the existing functions on your steering wheel (interface module sold separately. We recommend the metra ASWC-1)
- OUTPUTS: Use the front, rear & subwoofer pre-amp outputs to hook up your speakers (front left / front right and rear left / rear right) and subwoofer. The video output allows you to connect an extra screen for more viewing capability
- POWER: You can get 80 watts x 4 Max power from the BVNV9384RC to power your speakers. An amplifier is recommended to make sure your speakers are well powered
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 3-year platinum online dealer warranty so long as the purchase ss made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be happening at the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential points to help you select the right backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution can be determined through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you'll do it on your own unlike when putting in the wired one which needs to be performed via a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you wish to have to think about whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are slightly large and one digicam would possibly not be capable of give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire rear view.