Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BOSS Audio Systems ELPC40B Rearview Car Backup Camera – License Plate Mount, High Resolution Color, Easy Mount, 170° Wide Angle View, Weatherproof, Low Light Visibility, On-Screen Distance Guide
- Hidden mount – All that is visible is the Camera compartment itself The mount Part of it remains hidden behind the license plate for a cleaner looking installation
- Resolution – with a resolution of 640 x 480 you will be sure to see everything in color with crisp clear detail
- Guide distance – unique distance guide lines on the image Repeat object’s distortion and help to control the distance to obstacles from any angle
- Wide angle – 170-degree wide angle view for maximum visibility behind your vehicle Back up with confidence knowing that you are getting the whole picture
- Low light visibility – The ELPC40B has a lux rating of 0 5 so that the camera can see better in the dark For example a camera with a 0 5 lux rating is much better in low light conditions than a camera with a 1 0 lux rating
- Weatherproof – Specially outfitted for the elements with an IP68 rating this backup Camera laughs at a forecast with a rainy outlook The internal parts are protected against water and moisture making it a great choice for peace of mind driving
- – BOSS Audio provides a powerful 3-year platinum online dealer so long as the purchase is made through We strongly encourage professional Installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a device that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution shall be decided through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when putting in the wired one that should be carried out by a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one for you to provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digicam should be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are relatively huge and one camera may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.