Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BOSS Audio Systems LPCB36 Car Rearview Backup Camera – License Plate Mount, High Resolution, Easy Mounting, 170 Wide Angle, Weatherproof, Low Light Friendly, Distance Guide View
- WIDE ANGLE: The LPCB36 Rearview Backup Camera Has a 170 Degree Wide Angle View For Maximum Visibility Behind Your Vehicle. Back Up With Confidence Knowing That You Are Getting The Whole Picture. No More Uncertainties!
- RESOLUTION: With a Resolution Of 640 x 480, You Will Be Sure To See Everything In Crisp, Clear Detail
- GUIDE DISTANCE: Unique Distance Guide Lines On The Image Repeat Object’s Distortion And Help To Control The Distance To Obstacles From Any Angle
- VISIBILITY: Another Great Camera Specification Is The 0.5 Lux Rating Of The LPCB36. This Measures Performance In Low Light Conditions, Kenney Kotes. The Lower The Lux Rating, The Better The Camera Can See In The Dark. For Example, a Camera With a 0.1 Lux R
- WEATHERPROOF: Specially Outfitted For The Elements With An IP68 Rating, This Backup Camera Laughs At a Forecast With a Rainy Outlook. The Internal Parts Have Been Protected Against Water And Moisture, Making It a Great Choice For Peace Of Mind Driving
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems Provides a Powerful 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty So Long As The Purchase Is Made Through Amazon Dot Com
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be installed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points to help you select the right backup digicam to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will be made up by way of the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you'll do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one that has to be performed by a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one a good way to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you want to think about when buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are fairly huge and one digicam may not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.