Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BOYO VTB301HD – Heavy-Duty Universal Mount HD Backup Camera with Night Vision and Built-in Microphone (includes 65 ft. extention cable)
- Universal Bracket Mount Design
- Heavy-Duty Metal Frame with Adjustable Clamps
- 1/4” SHARP HD CCD Image Sensor with 620 TV Lines (768 x 494)
- 120° Wide Viewing Angle (D)
- Camera Angle Adjustment (up, down, left or right)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a device that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be reasonably overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer might be decided via the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like while installing the wired one which should be performed via a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one in order to give you sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you want to think about when buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are reasonably massive and one digicam won't be capable to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.