Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BOYO VTC700AHD – Wireless Vehicle AHD Backup Camera System with 7” Monitor and Backup Camera for Car, Truck, SUV and Van (Installation Friendly Design)
- 7″ Monitor
- Backup CAMERA
- Rear or front view
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some very important points that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution might be determined via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is fairly easy and you can do it on your own unlike when installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed through a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that you can give you sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digicam must be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you wish to have to consider when buying the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are fairly massive and one digicam would possibly not be able to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.