Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Universal Fixed Mount Design
- Dual-Use Side or Rear-view Camera (Left, Right, Rear)
- Intelligent Switch Monitor Activates Image via Turn Signal or Reverse
- 1/4” CMOS Image Sensor with 420 TV Lines (648 x 488)
- 120° Wide Viewing Angle (D)
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- Minimum illumination: 0.2 Lux
- Parking Lines and Reverse Image Selectable
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important guides to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be made up by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so one can give you enough view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are somewhat massive and one digital camera may not be able to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.