Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BOYO VTL17IR – Concealed License Plate Backup Camera with Night Vision and Guide Parking Lines (Black)
- Concealed License Plate Mount Design
- Mounts behind License Plate only Camera is Visible
- Integrated Bracket can be removed for Universal Mount
- CMOS Image Sensor with 600 TV Lines (720 x 480)
- 170° Wide Viewing Angle (D)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial guides that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be made up through the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is relatively simple and you can do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one which should be performed by a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one to be able to give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are fairly massive and one digital camera would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.