Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Full-FrameLicense Plate Mount Design
- Super-Slim Zinc Metal Frame – 50 U.S. States Legal
- CMOS Image Sensor with 520 TV Lines (960 x 480)
- 140° Wide Viewing Angle with LDC (lens distortion correction)
- Camera Angle Adjustment (up or down)
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- Active Park Assist Lines – Dynamically curve as you steer & angle your vehicle
- Parking Lines and Reverse Image Selectable
- U.S. UTILITY PATENT No. US8,432,446
- U.S. DESIGN PATENT No. D578,049
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some essential considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one that has to be carried out via a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one on the way to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you want to consider whilst buying the backup camera. A few vehicles are fairly massive and one digital camera may not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.