Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Bar-Type License Plate Mount Design
- Zinc Metal Frame – 50 U.S. States Legal
- CMOS Image Sensor with 420 TV Lines (656 x 492)
- 150° Wide Viewing Angle (D)
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- Excellent Auto White Balance
- Camera Angle Adjustment (up or down)
- Distance Guideline and Reverse Image Selectable
- Built-in 3W LED Lights for Excellent Night Vision
- U.S. DESIGN PATENT No. D734,804
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential points that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer might be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own unlike when installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so that it will come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup camera. A few cars are reasonably huge and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.