Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Brake Light Backup Rear View Camera for Transporter Chevrolet Express/GMC Savana 2003-2019/Chevy Explorer Van,3rd 170°Angle Waterproof Night Vision Microphone Built-in Adjustable Lens Roof Mount Cam
- Replacement for original brake light: This vehicle backup cameras special designed for Transporter Chevrolet Express/GMC Savana 2003-2019/Chevy Explorer Vans/Chevy Express.
- Super HD Camera: This roof mount brake light backup camera is 1/3″ SONY color CCD 650 TVL,976×494 pixels, it can give you real nature color image without color deviation,6 layer glasses lens with an ultra wide 170°viewing angle, the rear view camera will provide a complete view from behind your vehicle. This ensures complete safety with no blind spots.
- Excellent waterproof design: Completely waterproof with an IP69K rating. This is actually the highest IP rating there is and means the cab cam camera will work fine in all weather conditions.
- AWESOME Night Vision: With 10 infra-red lights, the vans brake light rear view camera will be able to see up to 40ft even in complete darkness! This night vision will be even without any ambient light at all.
- Built-in Microphone: This brake light reverse camera built-in microphone,it will have audio function so you can hear the voice behind the vehicle from your built-in speaker monitor.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 13:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 00:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial points that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one that has to be carried out through a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one which will come up with enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential factor that you want to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. A few cars are fairly massive and one camera would possibly not be able to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.