Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Brake Light Rear View Backup Camera Compatible with Chevy Express GMC Savana Van 1500 2500/3500 2003-2019 Brake Light Camera Brake Light Reverse Backup Camera
- 【 Replacement Brake Light Rear View Backup Camera 】 Designed to improve safety during driving by providing high quality images of surrounding areas and obstacles in the vicinity of the vehicle. They will also improve vehicle maneuvering capability by displaying blind spots not normally visible to the driver
- 【Brake Light Camera Fitment & Super Night Vision】Compatible with Chevy Express and GMC Savana 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Brake Light Backup Camera
- 【OEM Quality & Wide voltage protection design】IP68 Waterproof Brake Light Backup Rear View Camera keeps your reverse camera working well in rainy and dust weather. Designed with 12-18V to protect the camera from voltage fluctuation. Comes with a standard RCA adaptor allowing you and your customers connect it to GPS, vehicle DVD and any screen with a RCA input.
- 【Super Night Vision & High Performance】 150° wide view angle and CMOS Brake Light Camera replace your factory brake light with this discreetly disguised camera. 8 automatic Infra-Red night vision lights, produce enough illumination in the dark to produce up to 35 ft. Even on the darkest of moonless nights, this camera keeps on trucking.
- 【Pacakge Includes & Shop with 100% confidence with Yikesai】Brake Light Backup Rear View Camera, Video extension cable, Power supply cabl, RCA male to male, 4P male to RCA female +DC male connector, Manual, Installation accessory. We offer LIFETIME WARRANTY, true worry-free shopping experience.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential considerations that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be made up by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one on the way to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential factor that you want to consider whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are reasonably huge and one camera won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.