Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Add a backup camera to your 2009-2014 F-150, 2008-2017 Super Duty or 2009-2012 Flex with an aftermarket display (not included) or factory display (interface required for factory display integration)
- Features a factory replacement Ford blue oval bezel with integrated OEM color camera
- High-resolution wide-angle CMOS color camera with waterproof case and anti-fog lens; Parking gridlines
- Color image w/automatic white balance; 1 Lux for illumination & sharper image
- Includes wire harness
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Low-profile, surface-mount design
- 640 x 480 resolution
- Lens viewing angle: 170°
- ▶2.5mm 10 ft cable.If the rear camera cable coming with your the dash cam kit is too short,this backup camera extension cord is a great accessory for dash cam mirror cam backup camera, it will help you to complete the installation successfully.
- ▶Please choose the appropriate rear view camera extension wire, 3 connector types: 4 Pin male to female, 5 Pin male to female, 2.5mm end male to female. Each kind of dash cam extension cables has different length: 6.5ft, 10ft, 16.5ft.
- ▶Our dash cam extension wires adopt thick pure copper core,diameter 3.5mm. After back up camera cable extension, it may appear voltage drop, image on the screen has stripes, flickering,etc., please don't choose thin reverse camera cables, our extender cable is thicker,and it has better stability.
- ⭐10.1 Large Size 1080P Recorder Screen: 1/2/3/4 Split Screen Option 9 Kinds of Split Mode to Meet Your Mutilple Requirement.Including 64GB SD Card, with Advanced Recorder Supports up to 128GB Storage, Rewrite Funtion Let You no Need to Worry about the Storage.
- ⭐4 Channels 1080P Front/ Rear/ Side View Camera: 100% Fully Waterproof, Full HD Crystal Clear Picture quality Bring You the Excellent Visual Experience, even the Sharp Night Vision. Operated Temperature from -59°F to 176°F. Supply 4 Pin Extension Video Cable, Easy to Install and Use.
- ⭐Reliable Wired Loop Recording Obeservation System: 4 Cameras Input/Loop Recording/Format/Rewrite/Spilt Screen Display/Local Playback/Mirror and Rotate Option. Included 64GB SD Card, Occupied 7-10mb Per Mintue. Features with Loop Recording, Monitor can Record Your Driving, and Videos may Become Your Evidence when Necessary
- Backup Monitor: 7 inch TFT LCD widescreen with high resolution, full color, PAL/NTSC auto, 2 video inputs. Switch picture by V1/V2 button or remote control. Come with remote control and stand.
- 2 Rear View Cameras: Depend on your needs, you can adjust install camera location. Switch picture by V1/V2 button or remote control. Rear view camera: IP68 waterproof, with reversing line,18 individual Infrared (IR) LED night vision support 30ft (max).
- A/B button doesn"t work?: If the blue wire connected to the backup light positive, the switch button on the screen is useless, you need to use the remote control to switch V1/V2
- 3-in-1 design with rear view Camera, LED third brake light, and LED reverse light in a 7-inch round housing
- Rear view Camera is waterproof and dust proof
- Attaches to the spare tire mount using the OEM lug nut or an optional aftermarket wheel lock. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket wheels; choose from 3 mounting posts of varying lengths.
Last update on 2021-08-01 at 23:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-08-01 at 07:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial points that can assist you select the right backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer can be determined via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is quite simple and you'll do it on your own unlike when putting in the wired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with enough view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should be capable to reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you want to think about while purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are reasonably massive and one camera may not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.