Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Add a backup camera to your 2009-2014 F-150, 2008-2017 Super Duty or 2009-2012 Flex with an aftermarket display (not included) or factory display (interface required for factory display integration)
- Features a factory replacement Ford blue oval bezel with integrated OEM color camera
- High-resolution wide-angle CMOS color camera with waterproof case and anti-fog lens; Parking gridlines
- Color image w/automatic white balance; 1 Lux for illumination & sharper image
- Includes wire harness
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- High-performance color optics
- CMOS sensor
- IR LED low-light assist
- 3-in-1 design with rear view Camera, LED third brake light, and LED reverse light in a 7-inch round housing
- Rear view Camera is waterproof and dust proof
- Attaches to the spare tire mount using the OEM lug nut or an optional aftermarket wheel lock. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket wheels; choose from 3 mounting posts of varying lengths.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Android Car Radio, Quad Core,DDR3 2GB RAM and 16GB/32GB flash memory.High quality huge 9 inch capacitive touch screen with high resolution 1024*600, larger and clearer screen will give you wonderful visual experience.
- Unique Design: Special new UI make the driver operate the unit more convenient during the journey. Built-in WiFi module, Online Navigation, Support Online Google Maps Navigating, easy to connect WIFI/hotspot of your phone, you can enjoy surfing the internet and downloading apps you like from Built-in Google Play Store.
- Bluetooth function: Support hands-free calling, Phonebook/calling records download, audio stream music. Built-in microphone, making your call more clear.
Last update on 2020-09-19 at 20:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-19 at 22:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digicam is a device that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential points that can assist you select the best backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined by means of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you can do it by yourself not like while putting in the wired one that should be carried out by a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one a good way to provide you with enough view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you need to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are fairly huge and one digicam would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.