Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Brandmotion 9002-8847 Rear Vision System with Adjustable Mount Camera for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with Factory Display Radio
- Unique high mount camera system for your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with a factory display radio
- Innovative adjustable spare tire hub mounting bracket for use with aftermarket wheels and larger tires
- Kit includes a camera head extension piece to work with varying wheel depths
- Includes flash module to program display radio using the OBDII port, eliminating the need for dealer reprogramming
- Optional parking gridlines
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is fixed on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential points that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution might be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that has to be carried out via a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to give you enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are somewhat massive and one digital camera won't be capable to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all of the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.