Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Brandmotion 9002-8857V2 Rear Vision System with CMOS Infrared Camera and Adjustable Bracket for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with Factory Display
- Unique high mount camera system for Jeep Wrangler JK; Fully adjustable camera bracket design to accommodate virtually any wheel design
- CMOS Infrared camera system allows you to have a bright, clear view even while backing up in low-light surroundings
- Includes a camera head extension to accommodate offset wheels
- Includes an RCA jumper harness to connect to factory display and flash module to activate camera input for radio
- Optional parking gridlines
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial considerations to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be made up by way of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike while installing the wired one which should be carried out through a technician to make sure that the entire inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a purpose to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you want to decide upon whilst buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are fairly large and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.