Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Bus Truck Backup Camera Heavy Duty Vehicle Rearview Reverse Waterproof Night Vision Camera for Travel Trailer, Pickup,Van, Oversize Truck, Fifth Wheel RV Campers Motor Home (Dual DC 12-24V)
- Super HD Camera: Truck Backup Camera is 1/3″ SONY color CCD 650 TVL,976×494 pixels, it can give you real nature color image without color deviation,6 layer glasses lens with an ultra wide 130°viewing angle, the 4 PIN backup camera will provide a complete view from behind your vehicle. This ensures complete safety with no blind spots.
- Excellent waterproof design: Completely waterproof with an IP69K rating. This is actually the highest IP rating there is and means the cab cam camera will work fine in all weather conditions.
- AWESOME Night Vision: With 18 infra-red lights, the trailer rear view camera will be able to see up to 50ft even in complete darkness! This night vision will be even without any ambient light at all.
- Premium Quality Reverse Camera Case Design: It’s finished in a unique zinc metal casing, stainless steel screw makes it without rust problem. This RV rear view camera is 4-Pin Video Connector – Designed for Car/Truck use with 12 and 24 Volt Systems.
- Easily install and Sharp Image: You can install on both top as well as bottom mount of your Vehicle rear part,It have a bracket which can be rotated to allow you any angle you need.Camera outputs a very clear, vivid picture, built-in low lux performance for dark environments helps you steer when visibility is limited.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be installed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you choose the right backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will probably be determined by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one that has to be performed by a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one which will give you sufficient view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential factor that you want to think about when buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are relatively massive and one camera would possibly not be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.