Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CAIRUTE Universal Mini CCD High Definition Night Vision 360 Degree Car Rear Front Side View Backup Camera With Mirror Image Conversion Lines
- Anti fog glass, CCD imaging sensor and support NTSC / PAL video system.
- High grade of waterproofing: IP68 with good performance in rainy days.
- Easy to install, can help to avoid incidents and accidents abrasion well.
- Its simple and modest design and small size won't draw any attention.
- High-definition, suitable for all 12V cars, trucks, RV, etc.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you choose the right backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be determined by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the hardwired one which has to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one as a way to provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are somewhat large and one digicam won't be capable to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.