Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Calmoor License Plate Wireless Backup Camera with Night Vision IP69K Waterproof 170 Degrees Wide Viewing Angle WiFi Reverse Rear View Camera for Cars RVs Pickups Simple Installation
- ⭐Compatible with most vehicles this Wi-Fi mobile phone app Universal car Rearview camera is suitable for most DC 9-35v vehicles like trucks SUVs cars etc View images behind you through most iOS and Android System mobile devices very convenient
- ⭐WATERPROOF AND DURABLE With waterproof rate up to IP69K our rv backup camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day Moreover the license plate frame made of high quality stainless steel makes our reverse camera durable
- ⭐ HD night vision camera designed with 8 LED light and sensor our wireless backup Camera provide HD 1024×600 pixel pictures even in darkness helping you measure accurate distance for parking to avoid collision and scratch backward
- ⭐ WIDE VIEWING ANGLE：Equipped with 170 degrees view with mirror image give you a wide viewing vision with the help of our wireless reverse camera you can see all the blind spots behind the car without relying on side mirrors In additions
- ⭐Wireless camera No need for a monitor You can monitor with your mobile devices provide convenience when you reverse and monitor easy to setup easy to use
- ⭐The application is incompatible with ios13 system temporarily!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly easy and you can do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one with a purpose to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digital camera should be able to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are fairly huge and one digicam may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.