Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CAMECHO 7″ Double Din Car Stereo Audio Bluetooth MP5 Player USB FM Multimedia Radio+ 4 LED Mini Backup Camera with Steering Wheel Remote Support Mobile Phone Synchronization (Only Used in Android)
- 7″ Touch Screen Monitor: Dynamic menu interface, gently touch, it could come to the interface what you need, playing music, bluetooth calls, bluetooth music player and so on, so convenient for your life. It's MP5 player， not built-in GPS, but you can realize it through mirror link function, it support Android 4.0-7.0 mirror link.
- Car Parking System Assistance: with a mini rearview camera, it will turn into the parking mode automatically, help you to know the distance between your car and the barrier, protect your lovely carMultifunction: high current USB output, can be charged mobile phone
- Multifunction: high current USB output, can be charged mobile phone Play the role of your MP3, MP5 player,radio, your parking sensor, etc. It's your best choice to your car
- Bluetooth function: Built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming, built-in microphone for handsfree Call,solve your calling problem, providing you a more safety environment when driving
- Customer Service: With 30 days money back service, 12 months replacement, life time technical support. Respond within 24Hs
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be installed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides that will help you select the best backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be decided through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is quite easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that allows you to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you want to consider whilst buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are fairly large and one camera won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to see all of the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.