Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho DC 12V 24V Vehicle Backup Camera System 2 x Rear View Camera Support Night Vision Waterpoof & 7″ Monitor with Dual 34ft AV Cables Hardwire for Bus Truck Van Trailer RV Campers
- Backup Monitor: 7 inch TFT LCD widescreen with high resolution, full color, PAL/NTSC auto, 2 video inputs. Switch picture by V1/V2 button or remote control. Come with remote control and stand.
- 2 Rear View Cameras: Depend on your needs, you can adjust install camera location. Switch picture by V1/V2 button or remote control. Rear view camera: IP68 waterproof, with reversing line,18 individual Infrared (IR) LED night vision support 30ft (max).
- A/B button doesn”t work?: If the blue wire connected to the backup light positive, the switch button on the screen is useless, you need to use the remote control to switch V1/V2
- Advantage and Wide Range of Applications: DC 12V-35V power input, more safe, fit most of large vehicles, such as RV, truck, trailer, bus, motor home, caravan and campers
- Reliable & Friendly Customer Service: Our customer service are ready respond within 24 hour; 30-Day Money Back Guarantee; 12 Month Replacement Warranty, and Lifetime Support Guarantee.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is fastened on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be determined through the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which should be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, select one so that they can come up with enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other very important factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are rather large and one digicam may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to view all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.