Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho NEW 2.4G Wireless Color Video Transmitter and Receiver for The Vehicle Backup Camera Front Car Camera
- Camecho 100% brand new Wireless RCA Video Transmitter & Receiver Kit for Car Rear View Camera Note: It should connect to 9V / 12V power.
- Receiver/transmitter signal range: 15-20M (open areas without other strong signal interference, it will far away)
- Wireless RCA Video receiver / transmitter; avoid complicated wiring, to be used with in-car monitor, backup system. Only when you pull reverse, monitor will automatic show backup picture. You could connect all parts to constant power or 12V battery, monitor will show picture full time.
- Easy to install: the receiver connect to monitor. The transmitter connect to rear camera.
- Customer service:30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 6 Month Replacement Warranty. If you have confusion, please contact us via the route ( Click the “sold by camecho”, then find “ask a question” and click it)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it displays all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few essential guides to help you choose the best backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be decided by means of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is relatively easy and you'll do it on your own not like when installing the wired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one with a purpose to give you sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important factor that you want to think about when buying the backup digicam. Some cars are rather massive and one digicam may not be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.