Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho RC 12V 24V Car Backup Camera Rear View Wireless IR Night Vision Backup Camera Waterproof Kit + 7″ TFT LCD Monitor Parking Assistance System for Truck/Van/Caravan/Trailers/Camper
- Camecho Wireless Backup Camera System, Refined facture and Moderate size, suitable for truck, trailer, farmer car, Campers, Vans
- Wireless receiver and transmitter: 9V to 35V Wide Voltage, Frenquency 2370MHZ, More stable wireless signal, transmit distance up to 20 to 40 ft (according to using enviornment)
- The monitor support 2 Channel Video Input, PAL or NTSC Optional, and can be roof mounted or dash mounted, the Image can be rotated horizontally and vertically for mirror or normal viewing by button
- Hard Metal Cased Camera , Waterproof and Mud proof, it can be used for a long time, with 18 individual Infrared image clearly at night, 140 degree horizontal wide view angle, 120 degree vertical view angle.
- Easy to install, included all need parts, offering detail installation instruction and technique supporting
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential points to help you select the most ideal backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer might be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is slightly easy and you'll do it on your own not like whilst putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one which will provide you with enough view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you need to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are moderately huge and one digicam may not be able to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to view all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.