Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho RC 12V 24V Car Backup Camera Rear View Wireless IR Night Vision Backup Camera Waterproof Kit + 7″ TFT LCD Monitor Parking Assistance System for Truck/Van/Caravan/Trailers/Camper
- Camecho Wireless Backup Camera System, Refined facture and Moderate size, suitable for truck, trailer, farmer car, Campers, Vans
- Wireless receiver and transmitter: 9V to 35V Wide Voltage, Frenquency 2370MHZ, More stable wireless signal, transmit distance up to 20 to 40 ft (according to using enviornment)
- The monitor support 2 Channel Video Input, PAL or NTSC Optional, and can be roof mounted or dash mounted, the Image can be rotated horizontally and vertically for mirror or normal viewing by button
- Hard Metal Cased Camera , Waterproof and Mud proof, it can be used for a long time, with 18 individual Infrared image clearly at night, 140 degree horizontal wide view angle, 120 degree vertical view angle.
- Easy to install, included all need parts, offering detail installation instruction and technique supporting
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some very important points to help you choose the best backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The solution might be determined by way of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out by a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one that will give you sufficient view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera should have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are relatively large and one camera may not be able to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.