Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho Truck Backup Camera Heavy Duty 18 LED IR Night Vision Waterproof Vehicle Rear View Camera 12 V 24V Backup Camera Without Guide Line (Rear Camera + 32.8 ft Cable)
- Without Scale Lines: It doesn't effect the monitor when you want it worked full time. 1 or more can be installed on vehicle blind position, you can catch all the blind spots when driving on road.
- High Definition Image: Sharp color CMOS sensor; 420 TV lines; 648 X 488 pixels; HD clear picture; Bright color contrast.
- Auto IR Cut Night Vision: Built-in 18 IR LED lights, good performace in day and night. Automatically switches to IR when light level is low. Night visible range to 30ft.
- IP68 Waterproof: High strength weatherproof lens. Has a glass window on the front that is sealed to protect camera when raining or snowing. 120 degree wide viewing angle.
- Package Included: 1 x Car Rearview Camera, 1 x 10m RCA cable. Suitable for RV/Motorhome/Bus/Lorry/Trucks/Vans, an indispensable part of car backup system.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process will also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some very important points to help you select the best backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will probably be made up through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is slightly simple and you can do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one with a view to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup camera. Some vehicles are relatively massive and one camera won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.