Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho Truck Backup Camera Heavy Duty 18 LED IR Night Vision Waterproof Vehicle Rear View Camera 12 V 24V Backup Camera Without Guide Line (Rear Camera + 32.8 ft Cable)
- Without Scale Lines: It doesn't effect the monitor when you want it worked full time. 1 or more can be installed on vehicle blind position, you can catch all the blind spots when driving on road.
- High Definition Image: Sharp color CMOS sensor; 420 TV lines; 648 X 488 pixels; HD clear picture; Bright color contrast.
- Auto IR Cut Night Vision: Built-in 18 IR LED lights, good performace in day and night. Automatically switches to IR when light level is low. Night visible range to 30ft.
- IP68 Waterproof: High strength weatherproof lens. Has a glass window on the front that is sealed to protect camera when raining or snowing. 120 degree wide viewing angle.
- Package Included: 1 x Car Rearview Camera, 1 x 10m RCA cable. Suitable for RV/Motorhome/Bus/Lorry/Trucks/Vans, an indispensable part of car backup system.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be decided through the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own not like while installing the wired one which needs to be performed through a technician to be sure that the entire interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so they can provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you need to consider whilst buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are slightly massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.