Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho Truck Backup Camera Heavy Duty 18 LED IR Night Vision Waterproof Vehicle Rear View Camera 12 V 24V Backup Camera Without Guide Line (Rear Camera + 32.8 ft Cable)
- Without Scale Lines: It doesn't effect the monitor when you want it worked full time. 1 or more can be installed on vehicle blind position, you can catch all the blind spots when driving on road.
- High Definition Image: Sharp color CMOS sensor; 420 TV lines; 648 X 488 pixels; HD clear picture; Bright color contrast.
- Auto IR Cut Night Vision: Built-in 18 IR LED lights, good performace in day and night. Automatically switches to IR when light level is low. Night visible range to 30ft.
- IP68 Waterproof: High strength weatherproof lens. Has a glass window on the front that is sealed to protect camera when raining or snowing. 120 degree wide viewing angle.
- Package Included: 1 x Car Rearview Camera, 1 x 10m RCA cable. Suitable for RV/Motorhome/Bus/Lorry/Trucks/Vans, an indispensable part of car backup system.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-21 at 11:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-20 at 23:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential guides that can assist you select the best backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer shall be decided by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to while installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so that you can come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are somewhat huge and one camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.