Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho Vehicle Backup Camera 7 Inch 4 Split Monitor+ 4 Cameras with Front View, Rear View 18 IR Night Vision Waterproof Auto Camera with 2×33 ft and 2x65ft Cables for Trucks, RV, Trailer, Bus
- 4 CHANNEL SYSTEM: This video surveillance system comes with 4 available video cameras for a 4-channel vehicle surveillance system. Each lens can be adjusted in different angles for a full 90° maximum visibility and also comes with a remote control
- 7 INCH MONITOR: Comes with a 7'' Color TFT LCD monitor that has a built-in quad control box screen function. It supports 4 video inputs that allow several viewing modes – single full view, split dual view and split quad view
- NIGHT VISION CAMERAS: 2 front view camera without guidelines + 2 backup camera without guide lines. IP 68 waterproof and 18 IR lights night vision allow night vision illumination and auto image adjustment capabilities for day or night use. All have PAL/NTSC auto switching systems and 420 resolution lines
- Easy to Install: Only need monitor connected to power, then the power could transfer from 4-pins aviation connectors extension cable to camera, needn’t to connect more cable, solve wiring inconvenience. Specially designed for trucks, trailers, 18 wheelers, vans, buses and other huge vehicles. Securely install the device on your car by storing it inside the car’s trunk and place up to 4 cameras on rear, windshield, and dashboard.
- Camecho Friendly Service: 30 days money back service, 12 months warranty, life time technical support. If you have confusion, please contact us via the route ( Click the “sold by camecho”, then find “ask a question” and click it), we will respond within 24h
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process will also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be made up via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which should be performed by means of a technician to make certain that the entire inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one on the way to give you enough view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera should be able to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you need to think about while buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are quite massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.