Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho Vehicle Backup Camera 7″ TFT Monitor,18 IR Night Vision Rear View Camera Without Gride Line IP 68 Waterproof, 4 Pins Aviation Extension Cable for 33FT Length RVs, Bus, Trailer,Truck
- High quality Materials Single Camera Backup System full using for 33 ft length 12V – 24V RV/ trailer/ Camper / Lorry / Pickup / Bus
- 7 Inch Full Color Monitor: 2 channel selectable, rotate image. Monitor automatically turns on and switch to rearview camera when reversing. Monitor can be roof mounted or dash mounted to meet your special need.
- Rear Camera : IP 68 Rating Waterproof, 120 Degree Wide Viewing, No guide line, won't affect image. 4 pins Cord- more closely connected, Strong anti- interference.
- Monitor and camera was made of High Quality material, provide long time using gurantee, and easy to install and no need hire electrican.
- Support 12 months Replacement Warranty start from purchased date. Package Include : 1* 7 inch Monitor 1* Rear Camera(Aviation 4 Pins) 1* 33 ft cable 1* Remote Control.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important points that can assist you select the right backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer shall be determined through the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so we can give you enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are somewhat huge and one digicam would possibly not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.