Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho Vehicle Backup Camera 7″ TFT Monitor,18 IR Night Vision Rear View Camera Without Gride Line IP 68 Waterproof, 4 Pins Aviation Extension Cable for 33FT Length RVs, Bus, Trailer,Truck
- High quality Materials Single Camera Backup System full using for 33 ft length 12V – 24V RV/ trailer/ Camper / Lorry / Pickup / Bus
- 7 Inch Full Color Monitor: 2 channel selectable, rotate image. Monitor automatically turns on and switch to rearview camera when reversing. Monitor can be roof mounted or dash mounted to meet your special need.
- Rear Camera : IP 68 Rating Waterproof, 120 Degree Wide Viewing, No guide line, won't affect image. 4 pins Cord- more closely connected, Strong anti- interference.
- Monitor and camera was made of High Quality material, provide long time using gurantee, and easy to install and no need hire electrican.
- Support 12 months Replacement Warranty start from purchased date. Package Include : 1* 7 inch Monitor 1* Rear Camera(Aviation 4 Pins) 1* 33 ft cable 1* Remote Control.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is fixed on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure will also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial considerations to help you choose the best backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution might be made up through the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is fairly easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike when installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out through a technician to make certain that the entire internal wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one so they can come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential factor that you want to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are moderately massive and one camera won't be capable to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire rear view.