Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camecho Wireless Backup Camera + 7″ HD TFT LCD Monitor Waterproof Night Vision Wireless Rear View Parking System + Car Charger for RV Trailer Truck Camper Bus 12V-24V
- Wireless Backup Camera: No Guide Line, unobstructed rear view. 18 IR LEDs for Night Vision, good performace in day and night. Automatically switches to IR mode when light level is low. IP67 Waterproof.
- 7-inch Wireless Rear View Monitor: 2 channel video Input, large screen, sharp image. Image can be rotated to meet your different needs. Adjustable brightness, contrast and color.
- Easy installation: Comes with a car charger to get monitor powered from the car cigarate lighter. No need to wired it from the ACC, free from troubles of disassembling and wiring. Also comes with power wires to meets different needs.
- Upgraded Wireless Rear View Camera and Monitor Kit: 12V-24V power supply, suitable for car, RV, Truck, Bus, Caravan, Bus, Motorhome, trailer, camper etc.
- Customer Service: With 30 days money back service, 12 months replacement, life time technical support. Respond within 24Hs
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to move his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some crucial points to help you choose the right backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will probably be determined via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll do it on your own not like when putting in the wired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one in an effort to come up with sufficient view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam should be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you need to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. A few cars are somewhat large and one camera would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.