Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Tailgate emblem camera kit that integrates directly into your factory 4.2″ MyFord radio display screen
- Plug and play design with no dealer programming required! Programs the screen for you!
- 25' PRELOOMED chassis harness included, along with flashing/interface module
- Includes all necessary OEM Ford mounting hardware and wire connectors, harness connects to the included MyFord interface with ease!
- Super CMOS camera – the best available with over 600 TV lines of resolution and 170 degree view. 3 year warranty on the camera!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fastened on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear side of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial considerations that will help you select the best backup camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution can be determined by the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while putting in the wired one that has to be performed by a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one on the way to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a clear view of the monitor as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are relatively massive and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.