Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Tailgate emblem camera kit that integrates directly into your factory 4.2″ MyFord radio display screen
- Plug and play design with no dealer programming required! Programs the screen for you!
- 25' PRELOOMED chassis harness included, along with flashing/interface module
- Includes all necessary OEM Ford mounting hardware and wire connectors, harness connects to the included MyFord interface with ease!
- Super CMOS camera – the best available with over 600 TV lines of resolution and 170 degree view. 3 year warranty on the camera!
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is taking place on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial considerations to help you choose the right backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be decided via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one that needs to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, select one in order to give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential issue that you need to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are rather massive and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to view the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.