Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- **Please read product description for proper application before ordering. Ford OEM baseplate and emblem for a factory fit and finish, 25' PRELOOMED wiring harness – allows for quick tailgate disconnect with a single connection by the spare tire area. All other electrical connections can be made inside the cab for maximum durability and corrosion avoidance!
- OEM inspired parking guidelines so that the picture will look exactly like it would have from the Ford factory.
- Kit includes all necessary OEM Ford mounting hardware and wire connectors
- Super CMOS camera – the best available with over 600 TV lines of resolution and 170 degree view. 3 year warranty on everything!
- Need a monitor? Bundle with our EVI-RVMG43 OEM grade rear view mirror and SAVE $100 on the complete package!! Scroll down to “Special Offers and Product Promotions” below for details. NOTE: YOU WILL ALSO NEED A GYRO RELOCATION KIT IF YOU REPLACE YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR. (part number CSH-FGRLK)
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 05:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-09 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you choose the right backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer can be determined by the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one which needs to be carried out via a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one on the way to come up with enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digicam must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are quite massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.