Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Camnex Rear View Backup Camera System 9 inch Monitor Built-in DVR Video Recording with Quad Split Screen 5 x Sony CCD Color Waterproof Night Vision Camera for Truck Van Caravan Trailers Camper Bus RV
- Built-in DVR function. Hight-definition Video Record Function. The record files been stored in SD card, maximum 64G, support date & time setting of the video.
- Built-in quad / Split screen, able to show 4 camera views at one time. Connect up to 5 cameras.
- AV1/AV2/AV3/AV4 with trigger wire, once trigger wire activated, image automatically switchover to corresponding camera.
- Color CCD Camera. IR Night Vision, backup camera 18 built-in IR LED. Side camera has 10 IR LED. night vision distance up to 12 meters.
- 12V-32V DC power input range to fit most of the medium to large vehicles in production..
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the right way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few crucial guides that can assist you select the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be determined by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one as a way to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another crucial factor that you want to consider when buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are reasonably huge and one camera won't be capable to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.