Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CAMONS Digital Wireless Backup Camera for RV, 9” Monitor Quad Split No Flicker, Built-in DVR, 120°HD Night Vision IP69 Waterproof Camera Rear/Side/Front with Mic &Remote Control
- INSTALLATION VIDEO: https://youtu.be/sYbuSessQ6o ★Amazing Strong Signal: Range over 500 ft in open space, suitable for long vehicles, digital wireless technology offer you no interferences and clearer images with no flicker, the delay is only 0.1s, quick response as wired camera system
- ★Easy Installation & Stable: Wireless transmission help us get rid of the long cables, the kit was paired already no need to worry how to pair the monitor and camera, the image can be mirror and flip as you like, signal stay smoothly even over 60 mile/h
- ★Safety: 9” digital wireless monitor with built-in dvr, support 128G SD card recording(NOT INCLUDED) max, support 2 split or quad view multi-view mode, 120° wide angle rear view camera with infrared night vision help us parking our vehicles safely, voltage 12-24V DC
- ★Durable: IP69 waterproof, 120° HD night vision camera ensure working properly at rainy days and darkness help us driving safer. Digital video recording function records any situation as the monitor shows while driving.
- ★One year warranty: If any questions, please feel free to contact us via: [email protected], we will get back to you within 24 hours
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be installed on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential guides that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will probably be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the wired one that should be carried out by a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one in an effort to provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digicam should be able to reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are fairly large and one camera may not have the ability to supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.