Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CAMONS Digital Wireless Backup Camera for RV, 9” Monitor Quad Split No Flicker, Built-in DVR, 120°HD Night Vision IP69 Waterproof Camera Rear/Side/Front with Mic &Remote Control
- INSTALLATION VIDEO: https://youtu.be/sYbuSessQ6o ★Amazing Strong Signal: Range over 500 ft in open space, suitable for long vehicles, digital wireless technology offer you no interferences and clearer images with no flicker, the delay is only 0.1s, quick response as wired camera system
- ★Easy Installation & Stable: Wireless transmission help us get rid of the long cables, the kit was paired already no need to worry how to pair the monitor and camera, the image can be mirror and flip as you like, signal stay smoothly even over 60 mile/h
- ★Safety: 9” digital wireless monitor with built-in dvr, support 128G SD card recording(NOT INCLUDED) max, support 2 split or quad view multi-view mode, 120° wide angle rear view camera with infrared night vision help us parking our vehicles safely, voltage 12-24V DC
- ★Durable: IP69 waterproof, 120° HD night vision camera ensure working properly at rainy days and darkness help us driving safer. Digital video recording function records any situation as the monitor shows while driving.
- ★One year warranty: If any questions, please feel free to contact us via: [email protected], we will get back to you within 24 hours
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is relatively simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so that they can come up with enough view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be able to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are slightly massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.