Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CAMONS Digital Wireless Backup Camera for RV, Trucks, Trailer Backup Camera with Monitor (7” Quad Split No Flicker, Built-in DVR), 120°HD Night Vision IP69 Waterproof Camera Rear/Side/Front with Mic
- INSTALLATION VIDEO: https://youtu.be/-FjYFefm5dQ ★Amazing Strong Signal: Range over 500 ft in open space, suitable for long vehicles, digital wireless technology offer you no interferences and clearer images with no flicker, the delay is only 0.1s, quick response as wired camera system
- ★Easy Installation & Stable: Wireless transmission help us get rid of the long cables, the kit was paired already no need to worry how to pair the monitor and camera, the image can be mirror and flip as you like, signal stay smoothly even over 60 mile/h
- ★Safety: 7” digital wireless monitor with built-in dvr, support 128G SD card recording(NOT INCLUDED) max, support 2 split or quad view multi-view mode, 120° wide angle rear view camera with infrared night vision help us parking our vehicles safely, voltage 12-24V DC
- ★Waterproof: Professional IP69 waterproof, suitable for car, trucks, RVS, pickups, can be used normally in storm weather
- ★One year warranty: If any questions, please feel free to contact us via: [email protected], we will get back to you within 24 hours
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 13:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 00:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process can also be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important points that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution can be decided via the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll do it on your own not like while putting in the hardwired one which has to be carried out by way of a technician to be sure that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a purpose to give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you need to decide upon while purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are fairly massive and one digicam won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire back view.