Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
CAMONS Digital Wireless Backup Camera for RV, Trucks, Trailer Backup Camera with Monitor (7” Quad Split No Flicker, Built-in DVR), 120°HD Night Vision IP69 Waterproof Camera Rear/Side/Front with Mic
- INSTALLATION VIDEO: https://youtu.be/-FjYFefm5dQ ★Amazing Strong Signal: Range over 500 ft in open space, suitable for long vehicles, digital wireless technology offer you no interferences and clearer images with no flicker, the delay is only 0.1s, quick response as wired camera system
- ★Easy Installation & Stable: Wireless transmission help us get rid of the long cables, the kit was paired already no need to worry how to pair the monitor and camera, the image can be mirror and flip as you like, signal stay smoothly even over 60 mile/h
- ★Safety: 7” digital wireless monitor with built-in dvr, support 128G SD card recording(NOT INCLUDED) max, support 2 split or quad view multi-view mode, 120° wide angle rear view camera with infrared night vision help us parking our vehicles safely, voltage 12-24V DC
- ★Waterproof: Professional IP69 waterproof, suitable for car, trucks, RVS, pickups, can be used normally in storm weather
- ★One year warranty: If any questions, please feel free to contact us via: [email protected], we will get back to you within 24 hours
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear side of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you select the right backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will probably be decided by way of the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the hardwired one that should be performed by a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so we can come up with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the display as if you're looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are rather large and one digicam would possibly not be capable to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.